12/17/07

THE CHIPMUNKS CHRISTMAS

During the late 70s my DAD use to play his VINYL Record of "THE CHIPMUNKS GREATEST CHRISTMAS HITS" whenever it's CHRISTMAS season here in the Philippines. YUP!! This album brings back great memories of my youth and my DAD. Unfortunately, I can't find anymore his VINYL Record so I have to buy the CD version of it. I was surprised to know that there were actually two CHIPMUNKS Christmas CDs available in the record bars so I finally decided to purchase both of them. The other one is entitled "A CHIPMUNK CHRISTMAS" by "ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS". But for me the album "THE CHIPMUNKS GREATEST CHRISTMAS HITS" is much better. Up to now, these songs never really get me bored and it's really fun listening to them. Since, Christmas is only a few days away, then I've been playing these songs frequently. The good old days of my Childhood and today's life fulfillment and enrichment combined while listening to these classic Christmas tunes sung by the most popular and mischievous ALVIN, the chubby THEODORE, and the intelectual SIMON(with eyeglasses) together known as THE CHIPMUNKS . Of course, there is DAVID SEVILLE who is their human father who takes care of this trio. I do hope you enjoy the two songs that I just uploaded for you guys who frequent my Blog. One in each album and they are my favorites!!


Download both songs here:
THE CHIPMUNK SONG (CHRISTMAS DON'T BE LATE)
from "THE CHIPMUNKS GREATEST CHRISTMAS HITS"
http://download.yousendit.com/ADB88D4736F881F4


This is the original 1958 Vinyl Single cover!!

CHIPMUNK JINGLE BELLS
from "A CHIPMUNK CHRISTMAS"
http://download.yousendit.com/34561AB95C8504F8

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE of "THE CHIPMUNK SONG"!!
Ang tindi talaga ng antics ni ALVIN dito!! He wanted a HOOLAHOOP for Christmas so he got it!!
LIKE DAVID will say: ALVIN....ALVIN.......AAAAALLLLLLVVIIIIIIIN!!



VERY NICE AND CUTE VIDEO!!
GOOD OLD CHILDHOOD MEMORIES I MUST SAY!!!