11/3/09

THE BEST OF THE GREATEST

Well, year 2009 will be ending two months from now so hopefully in my free time I'll be presenting you some of "THE BEST OF" and "THE GREATEST HITS" collection in my Vaults. This would include "THE SINGLES", "THE PLATINUM COLLECTION", "THE COLLECTION" and other sort of that concept. So just stay tune guys. It will be another wild time travel with these sets that we will be featuring here on "The Doctor Is In". YUP!! It's those Artists and Songs that made it to the Charts or anything between. I'm also a collector of these stuffs because It's still nice to listen to the original materials that contain every hit songs or just those singles that gave the Artists that much needed exposure. Not really those so-called "Hard To Find" or "Rare Stuffs" but still good vibes music for your listening pleasure. So who are the Artists/Bands am I going to feature? I guess you have to visit again my blog for more. YUP!! I'm talking about "MORE and MORE and MORE". He He He!! Definitely, I personally value these compilations too. THANKS AGAIN guys!!


THE BEST OF
THE GREATEST
here on "The Doctor Is In"!!
-DR. STIRRING RHOD

2 comments:

The Pope said...

Wow, this is really something to wait Doc, I'll stay tuned to you awaiting "The Best of the Greatest.

God bless.

DrStirringRhod said...

THANKS POPE!! You're also one of the Best blog supporter kodin. :-) INGATZ jan sa parte ng mundo. MABUHAY ang mga OFW!!

DR. STIRRING RHOD