5/15/09

PUSH- The Cure




Here's a LIVE video of "PUSH" by "THE CURE" which is one of my favorite CURE songs from the classic "HEAD ON THE DOOR" album. Good thing they re-issued the album which was the DELUXE EDITION double CD package that contained extra tracks. I bought my copy from the defunct TOWER RECORDS PHILIPPINES when it was made available here in MANILA together with other classic CURE DELUXE EDITIONS CDs. YUP!! "This Is 102 MUSIC'!! The song didn't really top the charts but if you are a fan of the band you'll definitely know the song which has a deep lyrics in it. Of course, who will not forget that very long instrumental intro before ROBERT SMITH finally sang a line. Well, I decided to make a DOWNLOAD LOGO here in my blog so that in the coming blogposts this would be the photo that you will click when downloading files here on "The Doctor Is In". All files here are for promotional use only and I encourage you guys to still buy the originals and support the Artists and Bands.

Here's my NEW DOWNLOAD LOGO:

GO GO GO!!

PUSH!!

-DR. STIRRING RHOD-

No comments: