1/23/10

BANDANG PINOY Blogposts of 2009 Revisited

Recently, I had a blogpost about the "FILIPINO INDIEPOP SCENE" then I remembered Four PINOY BANDS which I have featured here in my little blog "The Doctor Is In" last year 2009 which was my way of just giving tribute to these KABAYANS of mine. So for today's blogpost, come join me in reminiscing these blogposts of mine and ENJOY again a bit of Time Travel. YUP!! Let's just walk down memory lane and remember these four PINOYS Bands namely CAFFEINE, CHILDHOOD DILEMMA, DEAD POP STARS and HALF LIFE HALF DEATH. Just in case you've missed my very SPECIAL and EXCLUSIVE Blogposts so here it goes again. I wanna thank also the band members who helped me out on my blogposts and for trusting my blog to feature them. They were Mel and Ed of CAFFEINE, Pogz of DEAD POP STARS, Benjie and Lance of CHILDHOOD DILEMMA, and Alfie of HALF LIFE HALF DEATH. Proud To Be Pinoy indeed!!

CLICK THE BAND'S PHOTOS
to enter my ARCHIVED BLOGPOSTS:
ENJOY THE RIDE GUYS!!


CAFFEINE
Blogpost Dated JUNE 6, 2009




DEAD POP STARS
Blogpost Dated JUNE 24, 2009




CHILDHOOD DILEMMA
Blogpost Dated JULY 10, 2009




HALF LIFE HALF DEATH
Blogpost Dated DECEMBER 21, 2009




Well, that's "The Dr. Stirring Rhod Way" of remembering these Four PINOY Bands and hopefully we get to feature more bands in the future. THANKS for accompanying me in traveling back in time again. Hope you enjoyed it too!! MABUHAY ANG PINOY!!

BANDA RITO
BANDA ROON!!
-DR. STIRRING RHOD

No comments: