2/6/10

What If SUPERHEROES are REAL?

I'm a great fan of MARVEL and D.C. Comics when I was still a kid and up until now. In the past few years, there were lots of SUPERHEROES that were brought to life on the big screen. YUP!! LIVE ACTION, from X-MEN, IRON MAN, DAREDEVIL and even the return of both SUPERMAN and BATMAN. Have you ever wondered what would it be like if these SUPERHEROES that we know are actually real? Well, recently I was just mesmerized by these photos created by an INDONESIAN Photographer named AGAN HARAPAN which has a very unique concept inserting photos of these SUPERHEROES on actual Historical pictures. YUP!! You got it right!! Classic photos which were modified so that it would seem that these SUPERHEROES were there on that historical day the photos were taken back in history. These are very realistic indeed!! It's just incredible to see these pictures with an extraordinary imagination that would let as think if these Superheroes really existed, would it be possible that they could end crimes and wars around the globe. Hmmmp? Interesting isn't it? Well, that's just a figure of our imagination. Btw, I included THREE SONGS regarding these SUPERHEROES to spice up my blogpost. Two of these are THEME SONGS in the versions of my favorite musical genre and I made all three songs available for download just in case you're interested to have a copy for your listening pleasure . It's NEW WAVE/PUNK!! I guess It's "The Dr. Stirring Rhod Way" of making a blogpost again so I hope you'll enjoy it.

So here goes AGAN HARAPAN's photos together with three songs from my music collection:


SUPERMAN


You could see here SUPERMAN together with soldiers from the 7th US Army carrying priceless European art treasures down the steps of Meunschwanstein Castle during World War II. Hmmmp?

LISTEN to "SUPERMAN" by R.E.M. :


DOWNLOAD THE SONG HERE:



BATMAN


This time Batman gives the orders to paratroopers in England just before they board their airplanes to participate in the first assault in the invasion of a European Continent back in 1944. Is Batman the most trusted man of Fidel Castro in 1959? Weird Isn't it?

WATCH and LISTEN to the "BATMAN THEME" by THE JAM:




SPIDERMAN

Well, It's SPIDEY's turn!! Spiderman helps US forces after D-Day in Normandy in 1944. Looks like SPIDEY's mask resembled the Combat Helmets of the troops. What do you think guys?


LISTEN to "SPIDERMAN" by RAMONES:


DOWNLOAD THE SONG HERE:



THE HULK

Is THE HULK responsible for destroying this AGFAN village back in 1986? It was believed that the Soviet forces did it. So what's THE HULK doing there? He He He!!


CAPTAIN AMERICA


The symbol of U.S.A. CAPTAIN AMERICA was joined by Nazi SS leader Heinrich Himmler during an inspection of a prisoner-of-war camp in Russia. I guess the camp is totally secure don't you think guys?


THE FLASH

The Flash with some German Soldiers. That's THE FLASH REPORT for today okay. He He He!!


Like what I've told you, these are interesting photos indeed. Btw, It has been already three long years since the project of a LIVE ACTION Movie of JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA made the buzz and up until now there is still no final casting or even tentative dates of when the film would start shooting. Well, I'm really excited about this project and I'm eager to watch who the actors/actresses that would play the SUPERHEROES and VILLAINS ( LEGION OF DOOM).

I uploaded two great DIY "Justice League Of America" MOVIE TRAILERS that I wanna share here in my blogpost. I REALLY ENJOYED WATCHING IT!! What do you think the OFFICIAL MOVIE TRAILER would look like? I guess that we all have to wait. For the meantime, enjoy this creative video trailers from a true Superhero Fanatic. ENJOY GUYS!!

TRAILER #1


TRAILER #2


I hope you enjoyed another trip down memory lane here on "The Doctor Is In". THANKS again for dropping by!!

This is the challenge of
THE SUPERFRIENDS!!
-DR. STIRRING RHOD

No comments: