2/12/12

O.M.D. LIVE in MANILA

Well, KABAYANS here it goes again another of our NEW WAVE HEROES coming over here in MANILA. YUP!! This time It's O.M.D. and It's not "Oh My Doctor" okay!! Ha Ha Ha!! It's O.M.D. "Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark" LIVE IN MANILA on March 12, 2012 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum. So I guess It will be another trip down memory lane for all PINOY NEW WAVERS. Definitely, a treat for music lovers and music collectors like me. So travel into time when Vinyl Records spins on radio stations and dance floors. That's the 80s!! Unless if you don't have any Vinyl Records left in your collection then I might be talking aliens here. He He He!!I'll leave you with Andy McCluskey & Paul Humphreys invitation for you to watch their Concert here in MANILA.





-DR. STIRRING RHOD

1 comment:

McDoC said...

WOOOOT!!! WOOOT!!!
YEAHBAH!