5/1/11

Completely Yours, POPE JOHN PAUL II

Karol Józef Wojtyła aka. POPE JOHN PAUL II has been acclaimed as one of the most influential leaders of the 20th century. POPE JOHN PAUL II reigned as Pope of the Catholic Church and Sovereign of The Holy See from October 16, 1978 until his death on April 2, 2005 which was considered as the second-longest documented pontificate and this lasted 26 years. Wheeew!! That's really incredible!! This time I want to make a blogpost of one of those people who I really admire most and this is none other than our dearest Pope John Paul II who was just beatified today MAY 1, 2011 and now called BLESSED JOHN PAUL II. Well, definitely he deserves it and It's six years after his untimely death. My little blog "The Doctor Is In" pays tribute to this Catholic Icon who have blessed the wold of his love by featuring a Religious CD I bought entitled "Completely Yours, A Tribute To Pope John Paul II". YUP!! You got it right!! Let's be religious today and give space to his Holiness here in my blog. I saw him twice when he visited MANILA back in 1981 and 2005 and just seeing him passed by gave me a sense of peace and tranquility. Believe it or not, I had goosebumps too. There is this certain aura that wraps around him and you could see and feel his true angelic holiness. On his 2005 visit, my brothers, cousin, friend, and I have to run almost a kilometer just to follow the Bullet-proof vehicle he was riding together with the Late Cardinal Sin. And this was after his LUNETA MASS. This is "The Dr. Stirring Rhod Way" of giving tribute to Blessed John Paul II. I hope you'll like it. This little blog of mine has a heart and I'll always keep it that way.



"Completely Yours, A Tribute To Pope John Paul II" is an ENHANCED CD which means It's both Audio and Visual that was released here in MANILA as a Tribute to The Pope back in 2005. YUP!! It's a Philippine Tribute CD for the Pope who is so love by my KABAYANS and of course by a lot of people around the globe. This was made available two months after Pope John Paul II's Philippine Visit. "TOTUS TUUS" was Pope John Paul II's apostolic motto. It is a Latin phrase meaning "totally yours" and expressed his personal Consecration to Mary based on the spiritual approach of Saint Louis de Montfort and the Mariology in his works. The pontiff explained the meaning further in his book Crossing the Threshold of Hope where he defines it as not only an expression of piety, or simply an expression of devotion and that it is deeply rooted in the Mystery of the Blessed Trinity. Very HOLY indeed!!



COMPLETELY YOURS: A Tribute to Pope John Paul II
Tracklist:

A. First Part - Music & Spoken Word
1. Ang Panginoon Ang Aking Pastol - Cecillian Choir
2. Build Your Lives on the One Model - Fr. Jerry Orbos, SVD
3. I Believe - PY Nakar
4. While I Have Breath - Cooky Chua
5. As the Father Sent Me - Fr. Jerry Orbos, SVD
6. Tell the World of His Love - Melija
7. More Than That - Moonstar 88
8. Tantum Ergo - Fr. Arnel Aquino, SJ
9. Young People of the Philippines - Fr. Jerry Orbos, SVD
10. For You - Ascension
11. There is no such Thing - Fr. Jerry Orbos, SVD
12. Prayer of St. Francis - Fr. Arnel Aquino, SJ
13. Jubilee Song - Denise Laurel
14. Mary is the Model - Fr. Jerry Orbos, SVD
15. Ave Maria - Miguel Cortes
16. John Paul II's Blessing (Pilgrim Song) - Dreamsounds
17. John Paul II's Speech Excerpts - Fr. Jerry Orbos, SVD


B. Second Part - Video Clips
Pope John Paul II at World Youth Day in Manila
a. Arrival at NAIA
b. PICC speech excerpt
c. Motorcade
d. Meeting with students
e. In Luneta
f. Vigil with faithful
g. Departure Montage
h. Tell The World
i. Reaction 1.
j. Reaction 2.
k. Reaction 3.
l. Reaction 4.
m. Reaction 5.
n. Reaction 6.
o.Cardinal Sin\'s Address


Here's a photo of the CD again with the inlet page that have the photos of the artists who contributed in this religious endeavor . I included that 1995 "MABUHAY" Juice Drink Sticker which was given free along with one free juice too while we attended Pope John Paul II Mass at Luneta Grounds back in 1995. Good thing I found the sticker on my Vaults so that I can show you here on my special blogpost on The Pope.

I didn't upload my entire CD, but I just chose some songs and even included words of Father Jerry Orbos for you to listen and download if you're interested.


LISTEN TO "WHILE I BREATHE" By COOKY CHUA:



DOWNLOAD THE SONG HERE:





LISTEN TO "MORE THAN THAT" By MONSTAR 88:



DOWNLOAD THE SONG HERE:



LISTEN TO "JUBILEE SONG" By DENISE LAUREL:



DOWNLOAD THE SONG HERE:


The whole world witness today the Beatification of Pope John Paul II and so I included this Video Clip of the Beatification Rites given to him.

WATCH THE "BEATIFICATION RITES" HERE:




LISTEN TO FATHER JERRY ORBOS HERE:



Two BLESSEDS namely Blessed John Paul II and Blessed Teresa of Calcutta

I extracted a Video Clip from my Enhanced CD so that I can upload it here in my special blogpost tribute to now Blessed Pope John Paul II. This is an exclusive video on "The Doctor Is In" and It's the Pope's Departure from MANILA. When I saw this video clip again, I just got teary eyed. It touched my heart and I'm glad that the Pope was Beatified and hopefully he will be canonized to being a Saint.


WATCH The Pope's Departure from Manila Video Clip HERE:


I'll leave you with The Theme Song of WORLD YOUTH DAY 1995 entitled "Tell the World of His Love" sang by MELIJA. I also included the lyrics because both Words and Music is really fit for the new Beatified BLESSED JOHN PAUL II. Btw, as you will notice the lyrics I used was of Jamie Rivera's Version. THANKS for dropping by!!

TELL THE WORLD OF HIS LOVE:


Lyrics | Jamie Rivera lyrics - Tell The World Of His Love lyrics

DOWNLOAD THE SONG HERE:



Totus Tuus
BLESSED JOHN PAUL II!!
-DR. STIRRING RHOD

No comments: