8/10/09

My Fave "THE VAULT" AD

This gotta be MY FAVORITE AD of "THE VAULT"!! My good friends from "THE VAULT" and my little blog "The Doctor Is In" adheres to ORIGINALITY and definitely discourages IMITATIONS and COPYCATS. As you all know, this blog of mine practices "FILIPINO BAYANIHAN SPIRIT" and discourages "FILIPINO CRAB MENTALITY". I'm here in the blogosphere to SHARE what I can SHARE in a different way which I term as "The Dr. Stirring Rhod Way" and I tried my very BEST to be ORIGINAL in every blogpost I create whether be it for MUSIC, MOVIES, VIDEOS, and anything under the SUN.

THIS "THE VAULT" AD definitely HIT THE MARK:

As "The Boy Wonder" would say:
"Yummy Isn't It?"

As "The Beatmeister" would say:
"Bullseye!!"

As "DJ Danny" would say:
"No Bullshit!!"

"The Dr. Stirring Rhod Way" would say:
"Bulldog!!.....Lots of Bulldog"!!


Let's make this a "FRIENDLY BLOGOSPHERE" so that we could CO-EXIST together!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! PEACE!!

For the COPYCATS/IMITATORS:

GUILTY- CLASSIX NOUVEAUX



Definitely GUILTY....AS CHARGED. He He He!! This CLASSIX NOUVEAUX song was first played here in MANILA by DZBM POWER105 back in 1988 and didn't really made headways on MANILA's radio playlists back on those days.

WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE- BILLY JOEL


I LOVE THIS BILLY JOEL SONG!!

"The Dr. Stirring Rhod Way"is
"Often Imitated,Never Duplicated".

No comments: