8/5/09

SALAMAT TITA CORY!!

Finally, TITA CORY was laid to rest beside the tomb of SENATOR BENIGNO "NINOY" AQUINO JR. at the MANILA MEMORIAL PARK today AUGUST 5 ,2009. I can't believe what I saw regarding the full support of all FILIPINOS.This really made me PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO. YUP!! Yours Truly "Dr. Stirring Rhod" and the whole FILIPINO NATION would like to deeply THANK TITA CORY for all her contributions. AUGUST is definitely a memorable month for the AQUINO FAMILY. I hope and pray that DEMOCRACY will not die when TITA CORY died. A RECORD BREAKING FUNERAL!! A repeat scenario of the FUNERAL of her late husband NINOY back in 1983. SALAMAT TITA CORY!! WE LOVE YOU and YOU WILL BE MISSED our dear beloved President Corazon Cojuangco-Aquino !! May you TRULY REST IN PEACE....AMEN.

I'll leave you with a MUSIC VIDEO of "BAYAN KO" shared by pinoyclassicfolkrock.blogspot. I personally consider this song as one of the best PHILIPPINE PATRIOTIC SONG OF ALL TIME. This was sung by FREDDIE AGUILAR.


SALAMAT TITA CORY!!
I'M PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO!!
-DR. STIRRING RHOD

No comments: