12/8/09

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!Timeless Christmas Carols

Today is December 8,2009 and It's the "FEAST OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION". After hearing mass today and hearing those Christmas Carols during mass and at the shopping malls recently, I realized that Christmas Spirit is in the air and the "Simbang Gabi" or "Misa De Gallo" would start next week. Btw, I just ate Puto Bumbong and Bibingka after the mass. KABAYANS, I guess with the recent tremendous political anxiety happening around our country, we still have to continue the PINOY CHRISTMAS SPIRIT okay. So may I present you a Christmas CD entitled "HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Timeless Christmas Carols" sang by RAY MONTGOMERY SINGERS which will brighten up your Yuletide Season. YUP!! Christmas Decorations, Lights, and anything associated with Christmas is all over the metropolis already reminding us of the celebration of the Birth of Jesus Christ on December 25th. So to celebrate it, I'm featuring these great tunes for you regular visitors of my little blog "The Doctor Is In" . Well, this would be my 3rd Christmas in the blogosphere which started wayback Christmas 2007, then going to 2008, and now 2009, then 2010 to 2011 and 12/2012....and more years hopefully. Wheeew!! That "2012" movie is really scary don't you think? Time flies so fast indeed and you just don't know what hit you. I just wanna thank all of you guys who visits my blog and especially those who have supported it for the past years. CHRISTMAS is in the air so let's sing these tunes!!


"HAPPY HOLIDAYS! : Timeless Christmas Carols" contains 10 tracks wherein 5 tracks are in Medley format and the other 5 tracks are single song tracks which will really remind you of the songs usually being played on radio or even the shopping malls and even the famous carnivals here in the Philippines. Speaking of carnivals, I just remembered the Legendary "BIG BANG SA ALABANG" and "PAYANIG SA PASIG" which were both very famous during Christmas Seasons here in MANILA back in the mid to late 80s. Wheeew!! I guess, that's the good old days of the Giant Slide which I think was about 20 storeys high and was the main attraction back then. Wow!! MEMORIES INDEED!! Well, the CD content are Traditional Foreign Christmas Carols that I think all of you are also familiar too. This Christmas CD is distributed by VICOR MUSIC CORPORATION via PEAK MUSIC and if you're interested to have a copy then I uploaded my entire CD for you to enjoy the music of classic Christmas Carols here on my little blog. Songs like "O HOLY NIGHT", "WINTER WONDERLAND", "DECK THE HALLS", and "HARK THE ANGELS" are some of the Christmas carols that will make you sing while listening to the entire CD. The song "LITTLE DRUMMER BOY" which I made a blogpost three months ago is also included here. Well, I didn't anymore include the TRACKLIST here in my blogpost since I know that you're very familiar with all the songs here. As the title itself says.... It's Timeless Christmas Carols. I uploaded two of my favorite Christmas Medleys in the CD for you to listen to. I do hope you'll enjoy listening to these songs!! Nothing beats the PINOY CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION how simple it may be to different families, the spirit is really alive. Of course It's really nice listening to these classic tunes.THANKS AGAIN for dropping by!! Just ENJOY THE MUZIC!! PASKO NA KABAYANS!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

LISTEN TO MEDLEY TRACK #3 HERE:



LISTEN TO MEDLEY TRACK #7 HERE:





DOWNLOAD MY CD HERE:

Password: http://docmuzic.blogspot.com/

HAPPY HOLIDAYS guys!!
-DR. STIRRING RHOD

2 comments:

The Pope said...

Happy Feast of Immaculate Concepcion!!!

I love your special music collection, medyo mabagal ang internet connection ko ngaun I'll try to download it later, thanks for sharing it.

Advance Merry Christmas bro.

DrStirringRhod said...

THANKS Pope!! Same to you!! :-) Hope you like the CD. Merry Christmas din sayo jan!!

DR. STIRRING RHOD