3/12/08

Today's WXB102 Booth


WXB 102 booth!
My friend MIKE SUTTON requested me to post here in my blog the latest picture of the XB Booth two months ago and just today I have received another recent photo of the booth. WOW!! IMPRESSIVE INDEED Mikey and Sir George Frederick!! I Haven't been there yet but it real ROCK!! Hi-tech ang dating!!
Here is a short description by SIR GEORGE FREDERICK about the XB BOOTH included on the e-mail send to me by Mikey:
From George Frederick:

1) All 3 monitors are the identical 19" widescreen LCD monitors,
2) Router is wifi ready. If you take your wifi stuff with you to the station, you will be free to use this feature.
3) Extra hard drive space available... Thanks to Binky Lampano!
4) New Logitech G15 Keyboard with orange back-lighting,
5) New On-Air Sign (not that home made box I took from the old station)
WAY TOO COOL GUYS!! Keep it up!!
This is THE STATION THAT DARES TO BE DIFFERENT!!